Additional Information and Changes
September 13, 2021
It’s here, it’s here! Our new billing system is live. Some things to keep in mind with our new system change:
- Full. Page. Bills. No more mangled or misplaced postcards!
- New customer portal will allow you to view your history, pay your bill, set up autopay, and you can even connect multiple accounts. You will need your new account number (there is now an additional number with a dash) and CID# that can be found in the upper right-hand corner of your new bill.
This is an example of the information you will need from your bill:
- Most customers will experience no changes in their payment process. However, customers that submit ACH payments through their bank will need to go into their bank bill pay site and update their customer account number to include the additional digit (i.e., 0012345-0) before your next payment to ensure payment goes into the correct account. Customers on Draft through our office will not need to make any changes. InvoiceCloud (our current online payment processor) will stop processing payments on September 17, 2021, including customers on AutoPay. Before your next due date, customers that pay online will want to set up another form of payment for their bill. Options include:
- Draft - FREE (form available at https://pwsd1jeffco.com/bill-payment or contact the office)
- Mail payment and stub to: PWSD No.1, PO Box 646, Arnold, MO 63010
- Pay at the office with cash, check, or money order: 2970 Schneider Dr, Arnold, MO
- Night Drop Box is located on the entrance fence to our office and may be used after hours.
- ACH payments through your bank’s bill pay options.
- Amex, Discover, MasterCard & Visa cards are accepted at the office or over the phone. (service fees apply): 636-296-0659 or IVR 888-768-9361 (available 24/7, you will need Account Number and CID)
- Online payments (Credit Card, eCheck and ACH) can be made through the online portal at https://pwsd1jeffco.authoritypay.com/ (service fees apply and you will need Account Number and CID from your new bill, and a valid email address to create an account)
- We will no longer send delinquent reminders before your second due date or hang tags as a notice to customers with pending disconnects. Past due accounts with a previous balance must be paid in full by the due date to avoid disconnection of service and additional fees.
- As we continue to learn and become familiar with the new system, it may take us a bit longer to assist customers in the office and on the phone. Please be patient and kind, as our small office is doing its best to serve you as efficiently as possible.